Ayva, Tucked In, Dan Rodgers
August 20, 2021 - Doors at 6 pm - Show at 7pm
$12 Online or $15 at the door ($1.00 online handling fee applies)
Important Ticket Information
1. No paper tickets are mailed. Your name will be added to the Will Call list.
2. Chaplin’s is BYOB. There is a $4 per drinker corkage fee, for those who would like to bring beer or wine.
3. Doors open one hour before showtime. Unless otherwise specified.
4. No outside food or drink permitted (except alcohol).
5. Chaplin’s does not allow audio or video recording during live performances.
$15 Online ($1.00 online handling fee applies)
Reserved table seating for parties of 3 or more only. Parties of 1 or 2 still have the option to sit at the bar, balcony, or any open table. View Seating Chart for layout of main listening room.
Our Cafe opens at 6pm, and we will hold your table until 6:45.
Please print your receipt in order to redeem your reservation.
Ayva is an indie singer/songwriter with a niche for piano and fingerstyle guitar. 20 years old, she works as an instructor at the Music Depot and attends Ursinus College for Psychology. Ayva's first album, Open Love Letter (2019), is a collection of heartbreak anthems, coming-of-age stories, and love letters strung together in an ethereal pop sound. She is currently working on an acoustic album, inspired by life during the pandemic, to be released late 2021.