Cardinal Sin, The Stone Eye, Rollin' Loaded, The Stone Eye
April 9, 2019 - Doors at 6 pm - Show at 7pm
Cardinal Sin is a three-piece hard rock and metal band from Philadelphia, PA. Their self-titled debut was released in 2018 and has gained over 100,000 Spotify streams since. They are currently in the studio recording their next release
The Stone Eye
Rising from the ashes in 2014, The Stone Eye is an electrifying rock band from Philidelphia, PA. Combining elements of Grunge, Stoner Rock, Alternative Rock, Progressive Rock, and Doom Metal, comes a hard hitting yet catchy brand of music. The Stone Eye is at it again with the summer 2018 release of "Kevlar, Kryptonite, Gloria", injecting fuzz fuled riffs and catchy melodies directly into your bloodstream
Rollin’ Loaded is a 3-piece American rock band formed in West Chester, Pennsylvania in 2011. They have released one full-length album “Get Loaded” (2017), and two subsequent 3-track EP’s: “Loaded Blues, Vol. 1” (2018) and “Loaded Blues, Vol. 2” (2019).
Their style draws on classic rock, blues rock, punk rock, thrash metal, and hardcore. The band insists on their genre as being simply “speed metal blues rock
Heavy Riffin, Hard Partyin, Smoke Blowing Boogie Machine from Phoenixville, PA
$15 at the door
Important Ticket Information
1. No paper tickets are mailed. Your name will be added to the Will Call list.
2. Chaplin’s is BYOB. There is a $4 per drinker corkage fee, for those who would like to bring beer or wine.
3. Doors open one hour before showtime. Unless otherwise specified.
4. No outside food or drink permitted (except alcohol).
5. Chaplin’s does not allow audio or video recording during live performances.