Theory of a King, Chiseled Lillies, Horrible Charlie
May 25, 2019 - Doors at 6 pm - Show at 7pm
Theory of a King
Chiseled Lilies are a punk band based near Reading, PA. The trio is Dan Hauk on guitar and vocals, Patrick Schneider on bass and vocals, and James Lang on drums and backing vocals. With heavy influences in punk rock, grunge, and hardcore, their music is loud and energetic. Distorted guitar riffs, crunchy bass lines, and powerful drums drive their dynamic songwriting. Intense vocals hearken back to the early days of punk.
Formed in 2017 as a 4-piece band playing covers for fun with an occasional gig, they lost their second guitarist/vocalist in Spring 2018 due to a job relocation. Shortly after, the 3 remaining members decided to start writing original music. Their debut single, Antidote, and follow-up 7″ EP, Cattle Shoot / Another Day, are self-recorded and produced. Due to conflicting schedules and location, the drum tracks, guitar tracks, and vocals were all recorded separately and sent via email to be mixed and mastered.
Horrible Charlie is a 4 piece punk band from Berks County PA.
$10 Online or $12 at the door ($1.00 online handling fee applies)
Important Ticket Information
1. No paper tickets are mailed. Your name will be added to the Will Call list.
2. Chaplin’s is BYOB. There is a $4 per drinker corkage fee, for those who would like to bring beer or wine.
3. Doors open one hour before showtime. Unless otherwise specified.
4. No outside food or drink permitted (except alcohol).
5. Chaplin’s does not allow audio or video recording during live performances.