I Love Annie, Jackets In July, Jada Fete
Feb 19, 2022 - Doors at 6 pm - Show at 7pm
I Love Annie
I Love Annie is a group of best friends who love to make music and tell stories together. Tampa-native Nate Fitzgerald, together with PA boys Declan Fischer, Zach Lindley, and Chase Pendleton, have created the hottest Indie Rock sound on the east coast. Their debut album, State Lines, seeks to tell the stories of the ordinary people all around us, because everybody has a story
Jackets In July
We are Jackets In July. We are an Alternative-Rock band, but also touch on other genres such as funk, pop and blues. We have social media pages, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube. We plan to continue making music that is relatable, and also carries a wide range of feeling with the incorporation of multiple genres for each song. We can't wait to keep sharing what we have with the world
$15 at the door
Important Ticket Information
1. No paper tickets are mailed. Your name will be added to the Will Call list.
2. Chaplin’s is BYOB. There is a $4 per drinker corkage fee, for those who would like to bring beer or wine.
3. Doors open one hour before showtime. Unless otherwise specified.
4. No outside food or drink permitted (except alcohol).
5. Chaplin’s does not allow audio or video recording during live performances.
Reserved table seating for parties of 3 or more only. Parties of 1 or 2 still have the option to sit at the bar, balcony, or any open table. View Seating Chart for layout of main listening room.
Our Cafe opens at 6pm, and we will hold your table until 6:45.
Please print your receipt in order to redeem your reservation.