Jeff Larson's Student Recital
August 11, 2021 - Doors at 6 pm - Show at 7pm
The guitar bass and drum students of Jeff Larson come together for an evening of music.
With dinner music provided by former students.
$15 At the door
Important Ticket Information
1. No paper tickets are mailed. Your name will be added to the Will Call list.
2. Chaplin’s is BYOB. There is a $4 per drinker corkage fee, for those who would like to bring beer or wine.
3. Doors open one hour before showtime. Unless otherwise specified.
4. No outside food or drink permitted (except alcohol).
5. Chaplin’s does not allow audio or video recording during live performances.
No Longer Available.
Reserved table seating for parties of 3 or more only. Parties of 1 or 2 still have the option to sit at the bar, balcony, or any open table. View Seating Chart for layout of main listening room.
Our Cafe opens at 6pm, and we will hold your table until 6:45.
Please print your receipt in order to redeem your reservation.