Kings Arms, Good Point, Joel Keeley
October 18, 2019 - Doors at 6 pm - Show at 7pm
Reggae/ Jam band from Dub C
Joel Keeley is a solo guitarist, banjoist, and singer! He is a passionate, dedicated, and motivated musician. His influences include James Taylor, Tommy Emmanuel, Antonio Carlos Jobim, Richard Rodgers, Nat King Cole, Alison Krauss, the list goes on. With only 3-4 years of playing under his belt he’s already ready to release his debut album “Whatever May Come”, an easy listening jazz/country styled instrumental album. Joel has already won recognition and acknowledgment from James Taylor himself. Come enjoy the calming atmosphere of Joel’s music, as he takes you with him on his journeys through the power of his songs.
$12 Online or $15 at the door ($1.00 online handling fee applies)
$15 Online ($1.00 online handling fee applies)
Important Ticket Information
1. No paper tickets are mailed. Your name will be added to the Will Call list.
2. Chaplin’s is BYOB. There is a $4 per drinker corkage fee, for those who would like to bring beer or wine.
3. Doors open one hour before showtime. Unless otherwise specified.
4. No outside food or drink permitted (except alcohol).
5. Chaplin’s does not allow audio or video recording during live performances.
Reserved table seating for parties of 3 or more only. Parties of 1 or 2 still have the option to sit at the bar, balcony, or any open table. View Seating Chart for layout of main listening room.
Our Cafe opens at 6pm, and we will hold your table until 6:45.
Please print your receipt in order to redeem your reservation.