Mark Evans Band
October 30, 2021 - Doors at 6 pm - Show at 7pm
Mark Evans Band
Mark Evans Band’s 2018 debut release “Carousel” was critically acclaimed and led to their opening for international touring acts including Denny Laine and Micky Dolenz.
Spearheaded by Mark’s songwriting and vocals, MEB is driven by a rhythm section of Philly stalwarts Roy Fisher and Jeff Pancoast; with Grammy winner Pat Robinson on keys and Rob Brodie on guitar. The band’s sound offers both a look back to a time when records were crafted with passionate abandon, and a look forward to what is still possible.
The band’s new single “The Beautician” was recorded during lockdown and features Bobby Michaels on Sax and John Marchiano on guitar.
Mark started writing songs at an early age and has enjoyed success at every stop along the way. From his early days on the Philly scene, to his decades in NYC, and a “residency” in Nashville, he’s been a band member, solo artist, songwriter, producer, filmmaker and professional actor. He co-wrote the love ballad for the hit USA Films release “Never Again” starring Jeffrey Tambor and Jill Clayburgh.
$15 at the door
Important Ticket Information
1. No paper tickets are mailed. Your name will be added to the Will Call list.
2. Chaplin’s is BYOB. There is a $4 per drinker corkage fee, for those who would like to bring beer or wine.
3. Doors open one hour before showtime. Unless otherwise specified.
4. No outside food or drink permitted (except alcohol).
5. Chaplin’s does not allow audio or video recording during live performances.
Reserved table seating for parties of 3 or more only. Parties of 1 or 2 still have the option to sit at the bar, balcony, or any open table. View Seating Chart for layout of main listening room.
Our Cafe opens at 6pm, and we will hold your table until 6:45.
Please print your receipt in order to redeem your reservation.