Revelation, R Douglas Davey, Vassal
Feb 22, 2019 - Doors at 6 pm - Show at 7pm
R. Douglas Davey
Sara Chodak is Vassal. She is a 16 year old Philadelphia-based songwriter who is driven by emotion and the world around her. She is an eclectic mix of grungy punk, traditional folk, and rebellious rock. She ties her music together with just an acoustic guitar and raw lyrics. The stories woven throughout her songs derive from inspiration from the people she sees, the places she’s been, and the all of the unembellished emotions she has felt. Sara was invited to the Northeast Regional Folk Alliance Conference (NERFA) in 2016, and was honored to be one of the first to receive the Grassy Hill Youth Scholarship. She was then invited to play at the 56th annual Philadelphia Folk Festival as apart of NERFA presents Young Folk
$12 Online or $15 at the door ($1.00 online handling fee applies)
Important Ticket Information
1. No paper tickets are mailed. Your name will be added to the Will Call list.
2. Chaplin’s is BYOB. There is a $4 per drinker corkage fee, for those who would like to bring beer or wine.
3. Doors open one hour before showtime. Unless otherwise specified.
4. No outside food or drink permitted (except alcohol).
5. Chaplin’s does not allow audio or video recording during live performances.
$15 Online ($1.00 online handling fee applies)
Reserved table seating for parties of 3 or more only. Parties of 1 or 2 still have the option to sit at the bar, balcony, or any open table. View Seating Chart for layout of main listening room.
Our Cafe opens at 6pm, and we will hold your table until 6:45.
Please print your receipt in order to redeem your reservation.