Rhythm of Recovery
June 15, 2019 - Doors at 6 pm - Show at 7pm
The purpose of this show is to share hope in recovery through a night of music by local musicians in recovery. Proceeds will go directly to Hope Against Heroin
Hope Against Heroin is a nonprofit 501 (c) (3) organization that serves the needs of those who are striving for recovery from addiction. Hope Against Heroin provides funding resources for timely access to life-saving treatment, safe and sober housing.
Bernard is a therapist in recovery who uses original, recovery-based music in a method to connect with patient populations. Playing both 6 and 12-string guitar with vocals, he intersperses storytelling to explain the impetus behind the lyric, usually repercussions of his use, but more so about his quest once clean and sober.
$12 Online or $15 at the door ($1.00 online handling fee applies)
Important Ticket Information
1. No paper tickets are mailed. Your name will be added to the Will Call list.
2. Chaplin’s is BYOB. There is a $4 per drinker corkage fee, for those who would like to bring beer or wine.
3. Doors open one hour before showtime. Unless otherwise specified.
4. No outside food or drink permitted (except alcohol).
5. Chaplin’s does not allow audio or video recording during live performances.
$15 Online ($1.00 online handling fee applies)
Reserved table seating for parties of 3 or more only. Parties of 1 or 2 still have the option to sit at the bar, balcony, or any open table. View Seating Chart for layout of main listening room.
Our Cafe opens at 6pm, and we will hold your table until 6:45.
Please print your receipt in order to redeem your reservation.