Sarles Music Fest
Dec 21, 2019 - Doors at 6 pm - Show at 7pm
Proceeds for this show will go to the
Michael J Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research
Randy has been performing professionally since the age of thirteen. At the age of nineteen, he played regularly as the guitarist at the Valley Forge Music Fair, opening for such acts as David Brenner and Johnny Carson and performed with Perry Como, Paul Williams, Sonny & Cher, Totie Fields, Theresa Brewer, Sergio Frankie and Ann Margret. After performing on the road with shows such as God Spell and Grease, Randy returned home to the Philadelphia area to begin a career in jazz, which included performing with jazz great Herb Ellis. From 1987 to 1994, The Randy Sarles Trio was the house band at the Double Tree Hotel in Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania. From 1990 to 1998 the music director and primary accompanist at Jenny's Bistro in Peddlers Village Lahaska, PA. where some of the best jazz vocalists in the tri state area appear.
$15 Online or $18 at the door ($1.00 online handling fee applies)
Important Ticket Information
1. No paper tickets are mailed. Your name will be added to the Will Call list.
2. Chaplin’s is BYOB. There is a $4 per drinker corkage fee, for those who would like to bring beer or wine.
3. Doors open one hour before showtime. Unless otherwise specified.
4. No outside food or drink permitted (except alcohol).
5. Chaplin’s does not allow audio or video recording during live performances.
$18 Online ($1.00 online handling fee applies)
Reserved table seating for parties of 3 or more only. Parties of 1 or 2 still have the option to sit at the bar, balcony, or any open table. View Seating Chart for layout of main listening room.
Our Cafe opens at 6pm, and we will hold your table until 6:45.
Please print your receipt in order to redeem your reservation.