Tuesday Night Project - Benefit for Ben
Nov 30, 2018
Doors @ 6 Show starts @ 7
Tuesday Night Project
Please join us at Chaplin's for a must-see show! Tuesday Night Project rocks 70's and 80's hits, always leaving a memorable night of dance and jams.
This show is also a benefit for Benjamin Emerson who has been fighting Stage 4 Renal Cell Cancer for almost a year and half now. Please show Ben, his wife Bernadette, and their growing young family support by attending this show!
The night will feature opportunities for donations and raffles to win prizes!
Read more about Ben's story on gofundme.
$12 Online $15 at the door ($1.00 online handling fee applies)
Important Ticket Information
1. No paper tickets are mailed. Your name will be added to the Will Call list.
2. Chaplin’s is BYOB. There is a $4 per drinker corkage fee, for those who would like to bring beer or wine.
3. Doors open one hour before showtime. Unless otherwise specified.
4. No outside food or drink permitted (except alcohol).
5. Chaplin’s does not allow audio or video recording during live performances.