Wake Up John, Nervous Nikki, Aaron David
August 13, 2021 - Doors at 6 pm - Show at 7pm
Wake Up John
Wake up John is a husband/wife/husband/wife quartet from southeast Pennsylvania blending alternative rock, folk, Americana, and blues into an eclectic but familiar style that is sure to get your feet tapping. Nathan, Hannah, Hannah and Travis pair catchy melodies with precise harmonies to bring powerful emotion out of simple, memorable original songs.
Nervous Nikki and the Chill Pills is a collaboration between two real life partners: Nicole and Doug Boice. Their songs are poems first animated by an intelligent blend of indie, rock, folk, and hip hop.
$15 at the door
Important Ticket Information
1. No paper tickets are mailed. Your name will be added to the Will Call list.
2. Chaplin’s is BYOB. There is a $4 per drinker corkage fee, for those who would like to bring beer or wine.
3. Doors open one hour before showtime. Unless otherwise specified.
4. No outside food or drink permitted (except alcohol).
5. Chaplin’s does not allow audio or video recording during live performances.
Reserved table seating for parties of 3 or more only. Parties of 1 or 2 still have the option to sit at the bar, balcony, or any open table. View Seating Chart for layout of main listening room.
Our Cafe opens at 6pm, and we will hold your table until 6:45.
Please print your receipt in order to redeem your reservation.